Wednesday, January 2, 2008

JUSTICE!!!

ITS ANOTHER YEAR ENDED!
SAYING HI TO THE NEW YEAR 2008!

problems:
my studies lik lagging out
my psp keep hanging...need repair anot
feel lik i getting hooked to dota
i still think of "her" although i hav tried nt to do anything...argh]
dunno how to solve some problems with some people...(dun wry...none in our class)
starting to get habit of last min wk
how to continue ITP if i go overseas competition? hais

Aims:
get rid of dota life
repair psp or buy new one?!!!!
study more n less playing
get my emotions n happiness and get my heart back to normal
win my 1st team kata medal!
start wk early
get dressed properly
change my specs
get back my hobbies-basketball, badminton, bowling and soccer and maybe pool

hais...
busy preparing tml's interview for gems...ouch!
muz wear formal...argh..will be damn hot...
so busy sia...

exams in 2WEEKS TIME my class!!! prepare!! no last min wk esp JC...hahas...

today took pics for BMT at gombak...lol...i lost my way around sia...omg! my old area n i forget!! damn diu lian...

DANGEROUS INCIDENT
Xiangyong toking to cai on hp...xy, me n chen waiting to cross road...xy nv look for vehicles and juz stepped onto the road n walked...
lucky cai put dwn hp n the horn was loud enough n chen's shout was loud enough too..lol...it was lik seeing a scene of life n death
no wonder police banned pp to tok on hp when driving cox will lose concentration...lol
XY! we dun wan lose u leh!
its quite stupid of me nt to react fast tat time..if cai nv put dwn hp a life will be lost...

woohoo...i made friend with this gal n she say will give me anime shows...all!!! bleach n naruto!! will nt be missed already...lol...exchange shows sia...i give her tons n a trade is done..haha...she is pretty but nt tat chio..lol..no intentions though...i did nt expect a gal to be into anime n she even did cosplay...omg lor...

i need go do structures le...bye...

Justice shall prevail! Justiriser!! -.-lll
hahas...i being lame

No comments: