Sunday, December 30, 2007

i found this card in my room..this will represent the date tat this entry will tok about but nt 1988 though...lolthis is the balloon tat was made on 25dec i take it as 26dec cox its past midnight then...lol...
cute right?
actually we made small piglets too..but the adults there dump it in their cups...dirty so nv take...
it was a christmas party n played games with the adults...
Children ownage!!! we won them..lol...but by luck though...
thx to the experience in BE camps i play the game fast...lol

this cert i will nv throw sia...its directly on my bday...spoilt my day sia...supposed go watch movie n hang out with my cousins n RGS pp n clan pp...
damn jialat tat day...lik no bday lik tat..train damn hard...gt one gal over there also bday...i saw a cake n tot was mine..but its nt...lol...i think too much...noone would give me other than my family..lol...tat day went out for dinner i damn tired..n no mood...my hairdo was terrible...i style lik nv style lik tat...no mood to do sia...lol

NOW FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS DURING CHALET!

i gt chen present...look at it...bet u all will jealous...lol...so nice n diao...n this is from cai...can hang on wall...lol...but no string..hahas...jking...nice one anyway..more things to come...this from dionna..i did nt see it at first but was in my bag when i gt hm...lol..more chocs to make me fat...lol

ah! this one...being sabo de...lol...its a prize for dancing...damn it sia...i damn ugly sia ...damnce alone with a balloon!!! argh....u all gonna pay for this...

NOW BDAY PRESENTS!

walao...this one damn jialat...lol..xiang yong gave to me...wats it supposed to mean sia...lol...i haven open to use yet...its a pen acutally...lol...

the board by U ALL!!! =)
drawing by chen...
"oi...dun need the moustache de loh...lol...braces also...lol"

Sry guys...i could nt post the adidas shirt online cox its in the washing machine...lol
thx for tat...=)



this is one expensive present...lol...from my cousins...

hav u all studied for ur exams yet? lol...i doubt so except for zhixiang i think

No comments: