Thursday, April 3, 2008

went Hong Kong on Good friday...will update with photos later...
the food is nt tat surprising...roadside stalls r still the best...
alot of shopping but very little spending...things r nt as cheap as i expected

Jap food is damn EXPENSIVE! walao shld hav waited to come back to sg to eat...almost 2times more exp...sashimi dunno y cut so fat n big also...izzit gd or bad..lol

walao! the hotel wireless muz pay! damn sucky! stayed at prudential hotel...
use a few mins also counted as 1hr!wtf!its lik u go lan shop n pay for an hr of gaming

went disneyland!
lights n scenery there is nice if u r a person interested in their stuffs
the rides seems interesting but did nt hav a chance to take the ride as it was a public holiday tat day...the entrance ticket is very expensive! about S$100!
the fireworks super nice! wil put up wat i took soon...

bought a necklace for carolyn but suddenly think of it-y did i buy it?
true tat i wanna woo her but y will i buy...i also dunno...its still kept in my drawer rotting...dun dare give to her..cox its a heart shape...
esp recently i juz know her so cant take too many chances i think
she has someone she likes but nt me...so...i think i juz wait n see...
muz thk henghao for trying to help me...he tried to plan things where carolyn n i could meet...but till now no chance to meet yet...=(
only tok to her thru msn or sms...i guess i also wont be able to tok...

Tat Billy almost got my intentions!he go tell carolyn tat i lik her lucky henghao helped me..whew...or else i am doomed...

ITP is finishing! but sch is starting! time to meet my classmates again! esp the gang or u call it clan..hahas...sadly kenny is nt with us...=(
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Seeing u is like I juz saw the light
The comfortable light tat I wanted
I could nt control my feelings for u
Ur eyes r juz beautiful looking into
Your eyes makes me wan to turn
Away as I dunno wat I might do
Something tat I shld nv do and nv
Do before ever since I was born
I think i love u

No comments: